Cisco Bug: CSCuj58882 - I/O memory corruption
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Service Application Module for IP
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Crash due to I/O memory corruption/Block overrun Conditions: This has been seen on Cisco 7600 router running 12.2(33)SRE7a code.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases