Cisco Bug: CSCuj58006 - 7925 should not play tone when it is set to "vibrate only" mode
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7926G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 7925 plays tone when a call is received in call pickup group. Conditions: Alert pattern in 7925 is set to "vibrate only" 'Audio and visual alert' is set in "Call Pickup group Notification Policy"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases