Cisco Bug: CSCuj57476 - RV320 - Firewall blocks traffic from VPN peer as SynFlooding Attack
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Traffic from remote VPN peer may be blocked by the firewall as SynFlooding Attack. Conditions: Issue occurs when there are multiple VPN peers configured in ring topology and WINS, DHCP, DNS, and File servers are used.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases