Cisco Bug: CSCuj56201 - AgenaInterface is doing additional OLC before reconnect.
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Reconnect due to IP Address mismatch, when the call is redirected over IPv6 SIPTrunk. Conditions: IP address mismatch over a SIPTrunk, which triggers reconnect.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases