Cisco Bug: CSCuj54099 - Unable to move/delete the Goto step in the UCCX script editor
Aug 05, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Goto step in script editor gets duplicated and can not be deleted or moved if it is pointing to a Label that has "Start" word with S as capital letter and a description is configured as well. Scenario 1 1- configure a label called MenuStart. (notice that Start is with capital S.) 2- Configure a Goto step that points to MenuStart and also add a description with more than 5 characters. 3- Goto steps gets duplicated. 4- When right click on Goto step, delete/cut/copy options are grey out. Scenario 2 1- configure a label called MenuStart. (notice that Start is with capital S.) 2- Configure a Goto step that points to MenuStart and do not add a description 3- Goto step does not gets duplicated and works fine. Conditions: Goto Step points to a label tha contains "Start" word with capital S and also Goto step has a description on it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases