Cisco Bug: CSCuj53962 - User 360 does not work with custom device name for CIPC
Nov 19, 2013
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User 360 fails to display user information. Conditions: This happens when you provide your own device name to create the CIPC endpoint (user_cipc for example), which causes an issue in the association of end user to device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases