Cisco Bug: CSCuj52398 - LDAP confirmation for UDS is missing while editing the device info
Sep 19, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The UDS service is disabled when a new processor integrated with LDAP is added, or an existing processor is enabled with LDAP. Conditions: This issue occurs when UDS Service is enabled when a new processor integrated with LDAP or an existing processor is enabled with LDAP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases