Cisco Bug: CSCuj50199 - "Control" characters in PowerShell output cause activity/process to fail
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Process containing a Execute Windows PowerShell Script activity fails with an error message: "There was an error generating the XML document." while the activity itself remains in Running state. Conditions: The script within the Execute Windows PowerShell Script is executing commands that output characters considered invalid in XML (this could include control characters and some invisible characters).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases