Cisco Bug: CSCuj50163 - ME3400 got crashed after system reload with 64 aggregate policer.
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco ME 3400 Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400E-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-12CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-12CS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24FS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-D Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-12CS-D Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ME3400 getting crash after system reload with 64 aggregate policer. Conditions: create 64 aggregate policer, do write memory and reload the box.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases