Cisco Bug: CSCuj50057 - UCCX Value list causing out of memory condition
Jul 12, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When you try to login to CUIC node 1 (https://node1:8444/cuic/Login.htmx) you get a blank screen, expected behaviour is the URL should automatically redirect to node 2 (https://node2:8444/cuic/Login.htmx) and provide a login screen. Conditions: UCCX with large number of rows in CCDR Table over 10 million.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases