Cisco Bug: CSCuj48727 - VSAN 1 goes into isolation, when a new N5K is connected to an MDS
Jun 27, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error message is seen in the MDS logs: %PORT-5-IF_TRUNK_DOWN: %$VSAN 1%$ Interface port-channel xxx, vsan 1 is down (Isolation due to domain manager other side not responding) Conditions: VSAN 1 is isolated on the MDS on the port-channel, however, VSAN 1 is trunking on the N5K's san-port channel. Output DISCARDS on the N5K's san-port-channel interface are incrementing at a slow but steady rate.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases