Cisco Bug: CSCuj47833 - Intermittent Presence Engine Core Dump Cascading DND to CUCM
Aug 10, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When setting DND from Jabber, CUCM IM&P cascades this down to CUCM such that all that user's deskphones also transition to DND. In doing so, the Presence Engine Service (responsible for cascading the DND) restarts with a core dump generated, Conditions: A Core Dump is generated when cascading DND to CUCM. This is an intermittent issue, seen just once.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases