Cisco Bug: CSCuj47663 - losing configs while 'write erase'+'reload'+'copy<file>running config'
Feb 16, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The sequence 'write erase' + 'reload' + 'copy <file> running-config' + 'copy running-config startup-config' will cause to lose some configs on the running configuration. Conditions: This issue is seen only on N6k interface has been broken out into 4 10 gig ports, we lose configuration form the original file.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases