Cisco Bug: CSCuj47655 - Exclude Device Profiles In CCMCIP Device List For Backward Compatibility
Nov 19, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.5(1) 8.6(2) 9.1(2)
Symptom: As part of the fix for CSCty20488, the ControlledDevic API in ccmcip returns both device profiles and physical devices. This is a change from previous behavior where only physical devices were returned. As a result, some clients (like CUCiLynk) fail when trying to control a physical device in certain scenarios. Conditions: This has been seen on CUCiLynk 8.6.x and UCM 8.6.2 with the fix for CSCty20488.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases