Cisco Bug: CSCuj47422 - MIB cbQosCMDropPkt & cbQosCMDropByte are reset to 0 by clearing counters
Aug 14, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After executing command "clear counters", MIBs CbQoSCMDropByte and CbQoSCMDropPkt for policed class is cleared to 0. Expected behavior is, that clearing counters does not affect MIBs CbQoSCMDropByte and CbQoSCMDropPkt. Conditions: Affects only policed class.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases