Cisco Bug: CSCuj45783 - Ingress traffic dropped with custom Qos Policy after reload.
Apr 08, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 5k or anyone behind cannot reachout to the network after a reload. There is a customer qos policy configured on the N5k with FCoE. Conditions: 55XX with L3 module (without L3 does not have the issue) Customer QoS policy, Reload is required to see the issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases