Cisco Bug: CSCuj45098 - CAD is not compatible with AltGr key
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
8.5(1)SU4.5 9.0(1) 9.0(2)SU2
Symptom: Cannot type Polish special characters in CAD integrated browser If agent need to type character: (n with apostrophe) by using the AltGr + n this conflicts with CAD integrated browser shortcut and opens a new tab. Conditions: UCCX CAD integrated browser.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases