Cisco Bug: CSCuj44922 - GRE route leaking within the same switch doesn't work
Jun 17, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: GRE traffic is dropped if sourced by a GRE tunnel that has a different VRF from the source loopback interface when destination is a GRE tunnel on the same switch in a different VRF Conditions: loopback 1 and 2 in VRF blue. Tunnel 1 bound to loopback 1 using vrf blue. Tunnel 2 bound to loopback 2 using vrf red. Ping from Tunnel 2 to Tunnel 1 will be dropped. Check attachments for more info on config.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases