Cisco Bug: CSCuj44080 - NUD in-progress didn't decrease
Mar 10, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The neighbor unreachability detection (NUD) in-process counter does not decrease for a successful NUD operation. Conditions: This issue occurs when when an nd entry of a CPE changes to "stale" and a customer tries to ping that address from the CMTS. The NUD in-process counter does not decrease even if the CPE acknowledges within the first 3 ping requests.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases