Cisco Bug: CSCuj43689 - CME Recording / Monitoring is missing half of audio stream
Feb 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Silent Monitoring fails or there is one way audio Conditions: The traffic that is reaching the CSD is not tied with the source MAC. Therefore, the filter will discard this traffic and therefore the monitoring will fail.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases