Cisco Bug: CSCuj43055 - RV320 - Error when more than 26 port forward entries are added
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Router will not permit the user to enter more than 26 port forwarding rules. Conditions: Issue occurs during normal operation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases