Cisco Bug: CSCuj42862 - 6880-X Switch: Error in writing crashinfo "open failed (-1): I/O Error"
Mar 07, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error message seen while writing crashinfo file to filesystem. "...open failed (-1): I/O Error on read" Conditions: This is randomly observed on a Catalyst 6880-X Switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases