Cisco Bug: CSCuj42332 - SSO does not work correctly after refresh upgrade from 8.6.4 to 10.0
Feb 05, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SSO does not work correctly after refresh upgrade Conditions: SSO is enabled for CUP Admin and OS Admin on CUP 8.6.4 (188.8.131.5200-28) After refresh upgrade on 10.0.0.97071-2 (tt7), SSO login is working correctly for CUP Admin, but not for OS Admin. It requires user credentials. GUI page under OS Admin -> Security -> SSO is shown blanked (empty with Save button only). After requesting sso status via CLI, we get message that CUP is enabled, but error is occurred while accessing SSO config file. SSO could not be disabled also.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases