Cisco Bug: CSCuj42305 - N7 SPAN- ability to span egress traffic sourced from SVI in fabric path.
Mar 22, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customer is monitoring interfaces in a fabricpath environment, and pinging from one SVI to its HSRP peer, across the FP spine. Pings are successful, but the egress traffic is not appearing in the captures. Return traffic is showing up as expected. Conditions: normal operation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases