Cisco Bug: CSCuj42117 - Troubleshooter warning about unassigned users
Jan 23, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Troubleshooter warning about unassigned users when all users are assigned. Conditions: L2 upgrade performed. All users are assigned to a redundancy group. On IM&P Admin -> Diagnostics -> System Troubleshooter pate there is a warning related to Cisco Jabber Troubleshooter: Test Description: "Verify whether Cisco Jabber users have been assigned (to a Presence Redundancy Group)" Problem: "Users must be assigned to a Presence Redundancy Group in order for presence to work properly for those users."
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases