Cisco Bug: CSCuj42040 - XMPP clients cannot login - connection timeout
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: XMPP clients cannot login - connection time-out. Conditions: After a fresh install of 10.0(0) or upgrade from earlier release.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases