Cisco Bug: CSCuj40862 - The hyphen "-" is not supported in the "Sender User ID" field in RTMT
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The hyphen "-" is not supported in the "Sender User ID" field in RTMT. Most of the special characters are not. Conditions: It is not a bug, so It can be easily reproduced. Allowing the support of some special characters in the "Sender User ID " field is an improvement that users need.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases