Cisco Bug: CSCuj39870 - VCS Cert Guide Should Specifiy Config Change for Self Signed
Oct 04, 2013
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Documentation is misleading when creating a self signed cert rather than a request. Conditions: Using open ssl to create a self signed certificate.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases