Cisco Bug: CSCuj39337 - Incompatible MTU values err when config MTU to Parent and Subinterface
May 11, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MTU config is not getting applied only to the sub interface .Incompatible MTU values error is seen. Conditions: Configure the MTU for the parent and the sub interfaces using interface range command.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases