Cisco Bug: CSCuj38359 - CPCA: unable to select locations/device pools in traffic analysis
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In the detailed analysis of the traffic analysis functionality (e.g. Off-Net Traffic), there is an option to select a specific device pool or location. In the drop-down menu below, the relevant device pools/locations can be selected. However, almost no options are available to select from, and these options are also grayed out. Conditions: No phone is registered/managed in that Device Pool or Location for the Cluster that you are viewing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases