Cisco Bug: CSCuj38275 - CPCA 9.5: ASR 1002-X is being detected as a switch (missing MDF data)
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ASR 1002-X is being detected as a switch and not all capabilities are detected. DDV is showing only main device attributes and interfaces. Conditions: When inventory collection is performed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases