Cisco Bug: CSCuj38030 - MD5checksum are same
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In FSI log, all the ingested contents are having the same MD5 checksum (d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e). Checksum should be unique to the ingested content. Conditions: When the ingestion is over, the ingested content contains the MD5 Checksum as d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e for all the contents.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases