Cisco Bug: CSCuj36084 - PCA: Prime Collaboration Auto Logout for Idle SSH Sessions
Sep 23, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Collaboration has no auto logout for idle SSH sessions. This is recommended per general security practices. Conditions: Not a vulnerability. Default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases