Cisco Bug: CSCuj36020 - PCA: Numerous Bind DNS Vulnerabilites
Aug 11, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco <Product Name> includes a version of <TPS> that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2012-1667, CVE-2012-1033, CVE-2012-3817, CVE-2012-5166, CVE-2010-0097, CVE-2010-0290, CVE-2012-4244, CVE-2011-4313, CVE- 2010-3613, CVE-2010-3762, CVE-2010-3614, CVE-2009-4022 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases