Cisco Bug: CSCuj35181 - [OpenAM SSO] A blank screen is shown during login when FIPS is enabled
May 31, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: OpenAM Single Sign On (SSO) fails for a user logging into OpenAM SSO supported applications on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Instance Messaging and Presence systems, a blank screen page is displayed. Conditions: This issue occurs on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Instance Messaging and Presence systems where the FIPS feature is enabled before enabling the OpenAM Single Sign On (SSO) feature.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases