Cisco Bug: CSCuj35180 - [OpenAM SSO] Cisco Tomcat service wont start if enabling both FIPS & SSO
May 31, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If the OpenAM Single Sign On (SSO) feature on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Instance Messaging and Presence is enabled and a subsequent attempt is made to enable the FIPS feature, the Cisco Tomcat service fails to start after the automatic reboot that occurs when enabling the FIPS feature. Conditions: Occurs when enabling the FIPS feature, if the OpenAM Single Sign On (SSO) feature is already enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases