Cisco Bug: CSCuj34995 - CCX puts 32 spaces in RTSP message with Russian text
May 15, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CCX puts additional line with 32 space symbols (0x20) in the packet after Announce message to be played by TTS server. The line can be clearly seen in packet dump and in MIVR log as well. Conditions: The message to be palyed is in Russian. There is no problem with English text messages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases