Cisco Bug: CSCuj34657 - GSU SNMP does not allow lowering of max-repetitions for GetBulk requests
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUOM Performance Polling may with errors such as "Cannot collect data. The device returned no data from a required MIB" even when the MIB responds to manual snmp queries Conditions: This is known to occur with responses to getBulk requests that are fragmented/exceed MTU within the network.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases