Cisco Bug: CSCuj34354 - PCA 9.0 to 9.5 upgrade Notification configuration issues
Apr 09, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If customer has setup Notification Settings by selected some System Defined Groups and User Defined Groups. If the customer upgrade Prime Collaboration Assurance to a new version, then after upgrade, the Notification Settings, may not have the earlier groups selected anymore. Conditions: Happens When Prime Collaboration Assurance is Upgraded to a new Version. Applicable to all versions today.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases