Cisco Bug: CSCuj34142 - ConfigurationAudit and ConfigurationAuditDetail tables grow very large
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 2.3
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 2.X
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 3.1
Known Affected Releases
2.3.1 2.3.4 2.3.5
Symptom: ConfigurationAudit and ConfigurationAuditDetail tables in TEOProcess database grow very rapidly when using Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud or other processes that set or modify a large number of target property values. Conditions: Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud content is installed and is being used to provision a significant number of VMs per minute. Alternatively, other processes are created that run frequently and modify or set a large number of target property values.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases