Cisco Bug: CSCuj33493 - Nexus 600x: 10/40 Gig interface take longer to come up
Feb 06, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a Nexus 6001, when a 10G interface is initially brought up, it takes 10-15 seconds for the interface to come up. Same delay can be seen in 6004 when 40G interface is brought up. Conditions: Seen during initial bring up of a 10G/40G interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases