Cisco Bug: CSCuj33092 - UCCX: Repository Database Space Not Reclaimed After Deleting Items
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Attempting to upload new Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Repository items (Prompts, Scripts, Documents, Grammars) results in a failure with the following error message shown: The files uploaded are not valid or not structured according to languages. Please check the help documentation for more details. Conditions: This occurs because the table in the UCCX database becomes fragmented when large amounts of Prompts, Documents, Grammars and Scripts are uploaded. When these are removed, the system does not shrink and repack the tables to reduce the fragmentation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases