Cisco Bug: CSCuj33023 - MTM-SLOT1-2-MULTICAST_SOURCE_MAC_LEARNT
Jun 17, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The logging level provided in the following syslog message should be lowered to informational . %MTM-SLOT2-2-MULTICAST_SOURCE_MAC_LEARNT: Inserted dynamically learnt multicast source mac xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx! Please execute from switch: clear mac address table dynamic multicast-entries Conditions: Frames with a broadcast or multicast source address flood bit set (first octet, last bit equalling 1)arriving on F2 linecard, will lead to the clipper ASIC mistakenly dynamically learn these source addresses.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases