Cisco Bug: CSCuj32132 - OSPF chunk corruption when neighbor goes from LOADING to FULL
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: OSPF crashes when neighbor goes from LOADING to FULL. *Sep 13 07:59:54 MDT: OSPF-5-ADJCHG Process 30, Nbr x.x.x.x on TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0.30 from LOADING to FULL, Loading Done Conditions: This issue occurs when "logging console" is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases