Cisco Bug: CSCuj31248 - RTP Library Crashing which subsequently crashes the Arc CTI server
Oct 10, 2013
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Access violation exception in an application using RtpLib after EpStreamStop / EpClose APIs are invoked. Conditions: Application makes calls to send / receive media on RtpLib end point, then invokes EpStreamStop / EpClose and destroys callback functions associated with the end point. While clearing up end point data RtpLib calls callbacks functions for the requests that are still pending. If a callback is destroyed before RtpLib completes the cleanup process an attempt to call that callback will cause the exception.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases