Cisco Bug: CSCuj30802 - VCS X7.2.2: SIP Parse m-stream to mstrm for Interop Support
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Polycom Real Presence Desktop system may send INVITE or 200 OK marking video stream in BFCP as m-stream versus mstrm. Seems when this is present, VCS indicates it cannot manipulate the media stream and sets the video port to 0 at which the Polycom application cannot receive content over BFCP. Conditions: During SIP calls from this device, and when far end system sends support for BFCP after passing through IVR systems used in Business to Business Exchanges.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases