Cisco Bug: CSCuj30440 - Renaming DST-cop file in logs
Oct 15, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The DST cop installation logs show the wrong cop file name. Conditions: When the DST cop file is manually installed on a server, the logs that record the manual cop installation show the wrong name i.e. The cop file name in the logs, is different from the name of the cop file being installed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases