Cisco Bug: CSCuj30163 - Support of QoS ACL statistics per-entry
Feb 22, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N5K does not support show per ACL statics when being used with QoS, even thought the configuration 'statistics per-entry' is retained in the configuration. Conditions: Nexus 5000 Statistics per-entry on ACL groups that are being using in QoS configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases