Cisco Bug: CSCuj29826 - CUOM 8.7/9.0 blank page after login cuom-dashboard and cuom-alert
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 8.7
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After logging in to CUOM 8.7 or 9.0 a blank page will be displayed. For a Single enterprise installation of CUOM, the URL will be - http://<cuom_server>:1741/cwportal/user/admin/cuom-dashboard For a Multiple end-customer installation of CUOM, the URL will be - http://<cuom_server>:1741/cwportal/user/admin/cuom-alert Conditions: * No evaluation license files in the directory /opt/CSCOpx/etc/licenses AND * Permanent License files are hosted to the wrong MAC address or don't exist.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases