Cisco Bug: CSCuj29470 - Column Sort not working in Infra Config
May 02, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In Infra Config pages, the infra products instances are listed in a table. Upon clicking the table headers, the infra products instances are not sorted. Conditions: In PCP10.0 the infra product instances are listed in a table. The instance headers are generated dynamically and because of this the sorting of the instances by name does not seem to work.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases